Universal Works Ultraboost 19 Shoes
A sophisticated approach to running wear from Universal Works and adidas.
Created by designer David Keyte, Universal Works takes inspiration from workwear, sportswear and touchstones of English culture to create a mature, refined expression of British style. An avid runner, Keyte has collaborated with adidas on garments inspired by running in England's cold and wet winter months. These shoes combine comfort and performance with a seamless adidas Primeknit 360 upper engineered to stretch and support your foot. Optimized Boost maximizes energy return, and a 3D heel frame gives a locked-down fit for natural heel movement.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit 360 upper
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, and Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
- Natural feel like a second skin
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: Normal; Lightweight 3D heel frame for personalized fit; Stabilizing Torsion Spring
- Product color: Raw Sand / Mesa / Chalk White
- Product code: EG5185