Windbreaker Jackets & Pullovers
Hit the trail or hang out in the park with friends no matter the weather. Shop adidas for windbreakers that combine top-notch tech with lightweight comfort.
- Shielded From the Wind: Blustery conditions got you down? Throw on an adidas wind jacket made with WIND.RDY before your morning commute, so all you have to focus on is your matted hair.
- Weather Resistance: Don't let stormy weather prevent you from accomplishing your workout goals. Try windbreaker jackets from adidas made with RAIN.RDY or GORE-TEX that shed light drizzle so you stay dry.
- Secure Your Stuff: Whether you're on the way to a four-on-four in the park or you're gearing up for a post-golf patio sesh, zip pockets on wind jackets from adidas keep your essentials close by.
- Optional Coverage: On your way to school or headed home from softball practice, throw on an adidas windbreaker with a drawcord-adjustable hood for added comfort. Some models have a packaway hood when the sun comes out to play.
- Packaway Style: Did the wind turn to sun? No problem. Many of our adidas windbreakers pack away into a back pocket, so they're easy to throw in your bag and whip on when you need them.
Blustery skies or drizzling weather are no match for adidas windbreakers.
Windbreaker Jackets & Pullovers Frequently Asked Questions
Windbreakers are mainly intended to block windy weather. But the jackets are often made with water-repelling fabric to keep you dry in light rain. Women's windbreaker jackets may have full-coverage hoods or stand-up collars to keep weather out. For more substantial coverage, look for rain jackets made with adidas RAIN.RDY technology.
Windbreakers are a lightweight layer that reduces the chill and discomfort of wind and light rain. A women's windbreaker with a water-resistant coating will easily shed light showers. Features like hoods, high necklines, drawcord-adjustable hems and zippered pockets make this kind of jacket versatile and easy to style.
Depending on where you live, windbreakers can come in handy year-round. They're most useful in the spring and autumn, when fluctuating temperatures mean keeping a light wind jacket on hand is always a good idea. In the summertime, women's windbreaker jackets are still useful for cool days or windy summer storms. And if you experience mild or unseasonably warm winters, you may reach for your windbreaker then, too.