Ultraboost Laceless Shoes
Low-profile lace-free shoes with integrated support.
Fly through training runs and races without laces in the Ultraboost Laceless Shoes. Built using motion capture technology for an improved fit, these men's running shoes feature an adidas Primeknit upper that hugs your foot and frees up natural flex and splay with every footstrike. A forged band at the midfoot ensures a stabilized, locked-down ride, while an energy-returning Boost midsole fuels every run with responsive cushioning.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Forged band at midfoot provides a supportive, locked-down fit
- Designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile and synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: BB6146
- Product color: Non Dyed / Non Dyed / Non Dyed