Ultraboost Parley Shoes
Cushioned running shoes made with Parley Ocean Plastic™.
These juniors' running shoes feature an adidas Primeknit upper made with Parley Ocean Plastic™, so you can run with purpose while helping make the world a better place. The upper has a sock-like fit that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Boost fuels every stride with energy. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimize their environmental impact. These running shoes are built with Parley yarn that is woven from Parley Ocean Plastic™. Parley Ocean Plastic™ is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a locked-down fit
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles; NFC chip in heel counter of right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to learn more about how this shoe helps to protect the oceans.
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm, forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product color: Carbon / Carbon / Blue Spirit
- Product code: CP8778