Ultraboost Laceless Shoes
Neutral running shoes without laces for natural foot movement.
Redefine your run. Made using motion capture technology for an improved fit, these women's shoes take the popular sock-like fit of the Ultraboost series and remove the laces for even better foot feel. A forged band at the midfoot helps lock your foot in for a stable stride, while Boost powers every step. A super-grippy outsole provides exceptional traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Forged upper offers zoned areas of support and stretch to help ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move
- Designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Weight: 8.2 ounces (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile and synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: CQ0010
- Product color: Ash Pearl / Ash Pearl / Ash Pearl