Having the right sports bra lets you focus on your performance, so you can compete in comfort. adidas carries sports bras with different levels of support, so you can find the bra that is best suited for your activity. Check out the quick guide below to get an idea of what level of support you need.
What does sports bra support mean?
• Low support sports bras are great for low impact workouts like Pilates, Yoga and general conditioning.
• Medium support sports bras are designed for workouts like circuit training, hiking and spin classes.
• High support sports bras are perfect for high impact sports like running, aerobics and mountain biking.
Another sports bra feature to keep in mind is how the back is cut:
• Racer back sports bras feature a Y shape in the back that provides increased airflow and keeps you cool.
• Criss-cross sports bras can provide extra support and allow for extra adjustment to how the bra fits.
• Strappy sports bras are similar to tank tops and help keep you comfortable during low impact activities.
At adidas.com, every sports bra is designed to support your needs as an athlete. We hope these tips will be useful while buying your next sports bra online with adidas.com.
Finding the right diet can be hard, and even super models like Karlie Kloss struggle with their diets. Learn more about how Karlie keeps her diet in check with our latest Karlie Kloss diet article.