Ultraboost X Parley Shoes
An ultra-cushioned, light, energy-packed ride with an innovative design.
These shoes turn recycled plastic into a high-quality design and deliver optimal running performance. The foot-hugging adidas Primeknit upper in these women's running shoes is built with yarn spun from Parley Ocean Plastic™. An ultra-cushioned Boost midsole propels you forward using the energy from your footstrike for a light, fast ride that doesn't pack down over time. An elastic outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Runner type: neutral
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultra-light comfort; Upper created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans.
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Floating arch hugs and supports every step, molding to the shape of your foot
- Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel; Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 30.5 mm / forefoot: 20.5 mm)
- Product code: BB1978
- Product color: Core Blue / Core Blue / Intense Blue