Ultraboost Uncaged Parley Shoes
Highly responsive shoes made from Parley Ocean Plastic™.
A turbocharger for your feet. The ultra-responsive Boost in these men's running shoes absorbs the force from your footstrike to release it at push off for an energized ride. The adidas Primeknit upper has integrated support that hugs your foot and was created with yarn spun from recycled plastic reclaimed before it reached the ocean.
- Runner type: neutral
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Sockfit upper for a snug, supportive fit; Internal reinforcements for support
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™, which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Weight: 10.5 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Product color: Icey Blue / Cloud White / Icey Blue
- Product code: CP9686