Up to 25% Off
Nite Jogger Shoes
A streetwear version of the '80s shoe, with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective details.
The Nite Jogger dropped in 1980 as adidas' first reflective shoe. These shoes bring back the look with a nylon and mesh upper and suede and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective overlays. Modern tweaks include a Morse code graphic on the tongue and ultra-responsive Boost cushioning for endless energy.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Nylon ripstop and mesh upper with suede and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective overlays
- Textile lining; Rubber outsole
- Responsive Boost midsole; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Lightweight, supportive feel
- Product color: Grey Three / Grey Three / Grey One
- Product code: EE5913