Kanadia Trail Shoes
A rugged hiking shoe for rough terrain.
Venture off busy paths in these trail running shoes. They're made of sturdy ripstop fabric with a synthetic underlay to support lateral movement. Pillow-like cushioning provides comfort with every step, and the rugged outsole helps you keep your grip on uneven terrain.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Ripstop upper with synthetic underlay
- Grippy Traxion outsole; Heel pull
- Cushioned Cloudfoam midsole; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Weight: 12.5 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 12 mm (heel: 32.4 mm / forefoot: 20.4 mm)
- Arch type: Normal
- Product color: Core Black / Grey Five / Grey Two
- Product code: F36056