Dame 4 Black History Month Shoes
A Harlem Renaissance-inspired take on Dame's signature look.
Updating Damian Lillard's signature look with landmarks of the Harlem Renaissance, these men's basketball shoes celebrate Black History Month. The graphic upper pays tribute to the Apollo Theater and the Savoy Ballroom, two creative hubs of Harlem during the height of its cultural impact.
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Textile upper for lightweight comfort and breathability
- Neoprene collar for comfort and fit
- Bootee construction for snug and secure fit; Comfortable textile lining
- Numbers on tongue represent significant moments in Damian Lillard's life
- Rubber outsole with tread pattern inspired by the passage of time
- Main materials: Textile and leather upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product code: AQ0380
- Product color: Core Black / Running White / Grey