adiPower Barricade Shoes
Bring intense speed and power to your baseline game with these women's adiPower Barricade shoes by adidas. The tennis shoes combine lightweight flex for smooth transitions with strong, stable comfort for hard-hitting returns. miCoach-capable.
- Perforated synthetic leather upper for lightweight durability; Air mesh tongue for breathability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for forefoot and midfoot integrity; Feathered construction for ultimate performance in multi-directional sports
- Stability claws for quick cuts and fast footwork during lateral movements and direction changes; miCoach compatible
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
Rated 3.7 out of 5Â by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Rizzo You DID it! Someone finally got through to designers! 'More feminine fit, FLEXIBLE, lightweight, w/ arch support. Much like the original Stan Smith in the 70's this shoe has it all. (The redesigned Stan Smith was a disaster -- too wide & cheaply made. And ugly.) I have several pair of minimally used shoes, two other Barricade versions included, that hurt to play in -- so stiff it altered my game. I've now bought 3 pair of these for when you stop making them! If I were to ask for one other thing it would be a bit more cushion. April 15, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5Â by aritag worst barricades ever! coming from someone who has worn barricades since forever, I have to say I was so disappointed with these. they completely changed what the shoe was all about. this new version is very flat, has no support at all, I never roll my ankles and wearing this I did twice. I was so sad that I had buy another brand. and if the horrible fit was not enough the quality is just terrible they actually look cheap! if you are a fan of all the previous models, do not get these! oh and by the way if run and move a lot on court these shoes will last about a month. May 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by SB tennis player Great tennis shoes April 22, 2013
1-3 of 3