Supernova Solution 3 Shoes
All-purpose runners, these women's adidas Supernova Solution 3 shoes feature a mesh upper with synthetic overlays and a durable ADIWEAR™ outsole with ADIPRENE® cushioning under the heel. miCoach-compatible for training.
- FORMOTION® follows the natural movement of sport for a better fit and greater comfort in motion
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Synthetic overlays for added support; Soft textile collar; ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort; Comfortable textile lining
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Molded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; miCoach-compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. GEOFIT™ provides enhanced comfort and an improved fit on your every step.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Queen Pegasus Love these shoes. I got these to replace the Supernova Sequence 4. I spend several hours per week walking and standing on concrete floors. The new Supernova Solution 3 is well cushioned, and has great support. I have mild plantar fasciitis and mild knee problems; this shoe keeps me comfortable all day. May 7, 2013
1-1 of 1