adistar Solution 2.0 Shoes
Designed for runners with a pace of 8 to 13 minutes per mile, the women’s adistar Solution 2.0 running shoes by adidas give a smooth landing to neutral and slight pronators. Featuring TORSION® support and ADIPRENE® cushioning.
- Weight: 11.3 ounces (size 7); Designed for runners with an 8- to 13-minute-per-mile pace; Intended for both neutral and slight pronators
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible; Open mesh upper for maximum breathability; Synthetic overlays for support
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; GEOFIT™+ for the ultimate anatomical fit and comfort
- TORSION® provides adaptive midfoot support
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; miCoach®-compatible
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. GEOFIT™ provides enhanced comfort and an improved fit on your every step.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.
GEOFIT+™ uses FitFOAM™ to mold the shoe to the shape of your foot for a supremely comfortable, secure fit.
Rated 3 out of 5Â by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Color Matters Runner These are not red The picture makes them appear was red; however, they have a pink tone. I had to return them because I wanted a red and white pair to add blue shoe laces to for a July 4th 10k. I didn't even try them on. The review requires me to include fit information, so my answers are just included because of that. June 4, 2013
1-1 of 1