Adizero Hagio 2.0 Shoes
Men's sizing. Women order 1 size down.
A lockdown fit and cushioning give the men's Adizero Hagio 2.0 shoes by adidas a supportive and soft ride. The running shoes feature a seamless SPRINTWEB upper with heel and forefoot cushioning and the durable ADIWEAR™ outsole.
- Weight: 6.0 ounces (size 9); Designed for runners with a 4:00- to 6:30-minute-per-mile pace
- SPRINTWEB upper to hold the foot for efficient running while maintaining lightness and durability
- Full forefoot ADIPRENE®+ for lightweight cushioning and high-performance transition
- Three-tiered TORSION® SYSTEM for maximum energy return during forefoot push-off
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
Welded SPRINTWEB provides lightweight support and breathability.