The adidas Kasoto Sunglasses make their debut as an actively comfortable pair of shades. The sunglasses come equipped with scratch and impactresistant lenses that adapt with the light. Extra grip at the temples helps make sure they stay in place.
- Scratch and impact forceresistant Vision Advantage polycarbonate lens for wraparound view
- QuickChange Lens System easily adapts to changing weather
- Traction Gripat temples for optimum nonslip, pressurefree and stable fit
- Temples quickrelease under impact force
- RXready via inframe glazing
- Auto fit
Rated 3 out of 5Â by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Balonpiecista Great active glasses I got these because of earlier adidas sunglasses I previuosly purchased at the world track and field championships. Those were polarized and by far were the best sunglasses I had ever owned until a pillowfight cracked the frame (four years later). I have searched everywhere for those but adidas doesn't make them anymore. These are similar but not polarized -- surprizing really, such an easy fix to make these way better. June 28, 2012
1-1 of 1