F50 Pro Lite Messi Shin Guards
Inspired by soccer star Lionel Messi, the men's adidas F50 Pro Lite Messi Shin Guards are lightweight and flexible. These shin guards have a two-part build that includes a compression sleeve and a plastic outer shield splashed with dynamic graphics.
- Light and flexible shield with ideal fit to the leg
- Slip-in construction for light weight without strapping
- Compression sleeve for support of blood flow back to body centre and easy fixation of shield
- Soft synthetic lining for comfort
- Painted graphic on sleeve; Optimized fit
- 95% polypropylene / 5% thermoplastic rubber injection-molded
Rated 3.3 out of 5Â by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5Â by dogmelon not a fan I bought these for extra protection for sliding while playing baseball. Basically my main issue is when I run they slip and fall out of place. I could never see using them to play soccer as that sports requires constant running. I may try to use just in my sock to see if it's any better. The black & orange sleeves look cool but are useless. May 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by SoccerMan280 Pretty Good I have worn them they feel great. The only problem is that the sleeve can be a little hard to slip on sometimes. June 9, 2013
1-3 of 3