Terrex Fast R Shoes
Move fast on the mountain in the men's adidas Terrex Fast R shoes. They feature a TRAXION™ outsole with Continental™ rubber for optimal grip and a low-to-the-ground construction supported by a new 3D FORMOTION® unit for great stability on rough terrain.
- Weight: 13 ounces (per shoe, size 9)
- Outdoor-specific FORMOTION® unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- High-abrasion mesh and synthetic upper materials for breathability and durability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- OrthoLite® odor-resistant moisture-wicking sockliner
- TRAXION™ outsole provides the best grip and agility during fast activities; Continental™ rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions.
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
An outsole cleat design that provides maximum grip in all directions without excessive pressure points on the foot.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.