Run right through the wall in the men's adidas Supernova Glide 5 shoes. Designed for runners with a 7- to 12-minute mile, the shoes feature an active FORMOTION® design that contours to your foot, a soft GEOFIT™ collar and TORSION® SYSTEM midfoot support.
- Weight: 11.2 ounces (size 9); Designed for runners with a 7- to 12-minute-per-mile pace
- Active FORMOTION® upper stretches as your foot moves for a contoured fit
- Seamless upper designed to maximize comfort while reducing irritation on top of the foot; Lower volume toe box to maximize fit while maintaining faster feel
- GEOFIT™ collar for a secure yet soft feel around the ankle and Achilles tendon; ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; miCoach® compatible
- Continental™ Rubber in outsole toe and heel for surefooted grip; ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. GEOFIT™ provides enhanced comfort and an improved fit on your every step.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.