Climacool adizero Tempaia 2.0 Shoes
Made with SPRINTWEB stability for speed in every direction, these lightweight women's tennis shoes fly all over the court. In breathable mesh with a tough ADIWEAR™ outsole for playing on hard surfaces.
- climacool® provides 360-degree cooling for the entire foot
- SPRINTSKIN™ is a revolutionary single-layer synthetic upper for incredible support and reduced weight; SPRINTWEB for excellent stability in high-speed moves
- ADITUFF™ for best abrasion resistance in the toe area; ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® provides adaptive midfoot support
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; miCoach compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
ADITUFF™ is an abrasion resistant material used on the toe area and/or inner side of the upper to protect from excessive wear.
climacool® is a system combining moisture-managing materials and ventilation in key areas for efficient evaporation of sweat that helps regulate body temperature for improved efficiency and comfort. Every climacool® shoe is built with a fully-ventilated mesh upper and breathable sock liner to ensure maximum airflow.
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
Welded SPRINTWEB provides lightweight support and breathability.
Single layer upper material to achieve a truly lightweight soccer cleat for an intense ball feeling.