Adizero Tempaia 2.0 Shoes
Fly on the court with the women's Adizero Tempaia 2.0 shoes by adidas. Made with a lightweight single-layer SPRINTSKIN™ upper, the tennis shoes feature SPRINTWEB and TORSION® SYSTEM stability and a women's-specific fit.
- SPRINTSKIN™ is a revolutionary single-layer synthetic upper for incredible support and reduced weight; Forefoot SPRINTWEB for excellent stability in high-speed moves
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; ADITUFF™ for best abrasion resistance in the toe area
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- SPRINTFRAME construction for the perfect balance between light weight and stability; miCoach® compatible
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Hard-court outsole for maximum performance in multiple directions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
ADITUFF™ is an abrasion resistant material used on the toe area and/or inner side of the upper to protect from excessive wear.
Gets your foot closer to the ground, providing exceptional forefoot proportion and stability.
Welded SPRINTWEB provides lightweight support and breathability.
Single layer upper material to achieve a truly lightweight soccer cleat for an intense ball feeling.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by sportygirl_1972 I love these! I bought these shoes because I was looking for a good-looking tennis shoe. Surprisingly, I looked at many of the big name stores, and they don't carry tennis shoes. I just played in these today, and they were very comfortable... no sore spots or blisters. I'm playing again tomorrow! April 9, 2013
1-1 of 1