F50 Adizero TRX FG Cleats
Speed wins. The women's adidas F50 adiZero TRX FG is the fastest, lightest soccer cleat around. Features SPRINTWEB for quicker cuts and TRAXION™ killer maneuverability on firm grass pitches. miCoach-ready.
- Internal SPRINTWEB provides the best stability for high-speed movements and dribbling; Abrasion-resistant kicking area
- Goleo calf leather vamp for a snug fit
- miCoach compatible; Women's-specific pre-molded EVA inlay with super-soft semi microsuede lining offers superb first touch and ultimate fit and comfort
- SPRINTFRAME construction provides stability and speed
- Women's comfort heel with super-soft semi microsuede lining and anatomically positioned comfort padding
- TRAXION™ FG outsole for grip and comfort on firm natural surfaces
An outsole cleat design that provides maximum grip in all directions without excessive pressure points on the foot.
Gets your foot closer to the ground, providing exceptional forefoot proportion and stability.
Welded SPRINTWEB provides lightweight support and breathability.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5Â by noname2016 good performance Always had predators until now. Just won a major tourny and had many accurate shots on goal and successful ones. Not sure about durability as are looking old at only 2 months...we'll see but happy with the performance. After 6 games in 3 days, had more blisters than expected but then again, that's alot of miles and soccer. Good comfort and performance. February 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by maddieo Runs big Surprise ordered these for my daughter for her high school senior soccer season. She was impressed with my choice, however, the women's size 7 was nearly a full size too big. We would have exchanged them if they had a 6, but 7 was the only size. Bummer... February 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by isacelo Good Quality, though I read Adidas fit big for their size so i bought a half a size smaller, still pretty big, the girl's 7 is probably as big as an 8. February 8, 2013
1-3 of 3