Supernova Riot 5 Shoes
Your run doesn't wait for the weather, and that's why the women's adidas Supernova Riot 5 shoes are made with breathable climaproof® protection. The running shoes feature a FORMOTION® design that adapts to the ground and ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot for propulsion.
- Weight: 10.4 ounces (size 7)
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible; Breathable climaproof® keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Synthetic overlays for support
- Molded, responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort; ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- PRO-MODERATOR™ medial support device prevents overpronation; Comfortable textile lining; miCoach® ready
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for surefooted grip; TRAXION™ outsole for maximum grip in all directions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
climaproof® is breathable weather protection that optimizes body temperature and keeps you at peak performance in even the harshest of wind, rain and storm conditions by acting as a barrier to the elements while allowing heat and sweat to escape through evaporation.
PRO-MODERATOR™ is a lightweight, highly supportive yet durable midsole stability element. It allows a natural and stable transition by preventing the foot from rolling too much to the inside during the foot strike.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.