Marathon 10 USA Shoes
Take on your next 26 in the women’s adidas Marathon 10 USA shoes. With a breathable air mesh build, these long-distance running shoes feature ground-adapting FORMOTION®, energy-returning ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot, and a stabilizing ADIWEAR™ outsole.
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation; Comfortable textile lining
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Dual-layer ADILITE™/respoEVA odor-resistant sockliner for great step-in and motion comfort
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.