adizero Boston 4 Shoes
Run light and run fast in these women's shoes. An air mesh upper lets your feet breathe, FORMOTION® makes for a smooth gait cycle, and TORSION® SYSTEM in the midfoot provides support.
- Weight: 8.0 ounces (size 7)
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Non-slip lining for comfort and performance; miCoach compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions; Blown rubber outsole for lightweight grip and cushion
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.