Bercuda 2.0 Shoes
Keep the pressure on the other side of the net with the men's adidas Bercuda 2.0 shoes. Made with a synthetic leather upper, the tennis shoes feature ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot for propulsion to the net and back, a molded insole and the durable ADIWEAR™ 6 outsole.
- Synthetic leather upper for light weight and durability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; Air mesh tongue for maximum breathability
- ADITUFF™ for best abrasion resistance in the toe area
- Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort; Comfortable textile lining; miCoach® compatible with SPEED_CELL™ cavity
- Stability claws for support during quick cuts and changes in direction
- ADIWEAR™ 6 outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
ADITUFF™ is an abrasion resistant material used on the toe area and/or inner side of the upper to protect from excessive wear.
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
ADIWEAR™ 6 outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability.