Bercuda 2.0 Shoes
The men's adidas Bercuda 2.0 shoes are high-performing tennis shoes that feature ADITUFF™ to make them long-lasting. These shoes are lightweight, stable and miCoach® ready.
- Synthetic upper for lightweight flexibility; Perforated for ventilation
- Air mesh tongue for breathability; ADITUFF™ for best abrasion resistance in the toe area
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Stability claws for support during quick cuts and changes in direction
- Synthetic lining for comfort; miCoach® compatible
- ADIWEAR™ 6 outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
ADITUFF™ is an abrasion resistant material used on the toe area and/or inner side of the upper to protect from excessive wear.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by SergeiK Light shoes I'm 4.5 NRTP. I wanted a lighter and cheaper shoes than Barricade. I already played twice in Bercuda's 2.0. Shoe size is true to US number, for me it is 9.5. Fells light on feet, have good traction no break in required. Feels natural on foot, no pressure points. I wear medium cotton blend sock. February 14, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by J.K. Rowling Pretty Good I needed new tennis shoes and i saw these. These were cheap and durable. Ge them!!!!!!!!! April 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Bluehawk Bercuda 2 tennis shoes I call them tennis sneakers, not shoes, and I find them extremely light & comfortable for playing tennis. I can't wait to play again & use my new sneakers,not shoes. April 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Scott ss Biased I love all these sneakers I at 40 pairs in my house these are my favorite so far April 13, 2013
1-4 of 4