Freefootball X-ite Synthetic Shoes
Get low with the men's adidas Freefootball X-ite shoes. A low-to-the-ground, flexible outsole helps you gain speed, and the shoes' super-lightweight upper makes for better control on the soccer pitch.
- Weight: 9.9 ounces (size 9)
- Synthetic and mesh upper for light weight, breathability and flexibility; Touch compound grid on the vamp and midfoot for enhanced ball touch and control
- Highly abrasion-resistant synthetic overlay for enhanced protection in the toe and heel area
- Air mesh lining for comfort and breathability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Low-to-the-ground, flexible outsole with five studs to a side: speed toe studs, round forefoot centre studs and triangular TRAXION™ 2.0 studs for quick moves and perfect ball touch
Rated 4.8 out of 5Â by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by maleshoeaddictisreal kidnamedadidas I literally just slipped mine on and they are meeting all my expectations, thus far. From looks vs. practicality to feel and comfort. I will post as recon comes in on the issues of wear, durability, usage, and performance. My 14 year old son has made comment on the thought that he is surprised he nor his sisters were not named after my favorite shoe of the moment/day. If rights weren't being infringed upon, at least one of them would have been named "adidas"! December 15, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by JustinG Best IN shoes ever Love the shoes. Very comfortable and no slips! November 22, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Dre X-cite Great show Very comfortable shoe i use them to play on a field and work great. They are flexible but not the best for a stricker or defender more for a midfielder type player. December 26, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Per Jensen Great shoes November 22, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by L-monkeyboy great shoes January 14, 2013
1-5 of 5