Supernova Riot 5 Shoes
These men's adidas Supernova Riot 5 shoes bring a lightweight and high-tech experience to trail running. The shoes feature GEOFIT™ construction that gives anatomically correct comfort, and a Continental™ Rubber outsole that grips the ground in wet conditions.
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 9); FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Stitched-on microsuede overlays for fit and support
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- TORSION® provides adaptive midfoot support; Molded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; PRO-MODERATOR™ medial support device prevents overpronation; miCoach® compatible
- TRAXION™ outsole for maximum grip in all directions; Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. GEOFIT™ provides enhanced comfort and an improved fit on your every step.
PRO-MODERATOR™ is a lightweight, highly supportive yet durable midsole stability element. It allows a natural and stable transition by preventing the foot from rolling too much to the inside during the foot strike.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.