Supernova Riot 4 Shoes
When you're ready to dive into the wilderness, these men's adidas Supernova Riot 4 running shoes are there for you. These shoes provide ADIPRENE® cushioning, an air mesh upper for breathability and a FORMOTION® design that adapts to the trail, giving you what you need to be strong and surefooted on the trail.
- Weight: 13.3 ounces (size 9)
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Microsuede overlays for smooth forefoot fit and support
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- Molded EVA sockliner for fit and great step-in comfort; TORSION® provides adaptive midfoot support
- TRAXION™ outsole for maximum grip in all directions; Continental™ rubber outsole for surefooted grip
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. GEOFIT™ provides enhanced comfort and an improved fit on your every step.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.