Supernova Glide 4 Shoes
Your run should help put your mind at ease, and that's why the men's adidas Supernova Glide 4 running shoes have FORMOTION® that adapts to the road for a comfortable ride. These lightweight shoes also feature a breathable mesh upper with micro-suede overlays for a smooth forefoot fit.
- Weight: 11.8 ounces (size 9); Designed for runners with a 7- to 12-minute mile pace
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Microsuede overlays for smooth forefoot fit and support
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; Molded EVA sockliner for fit and great step-in comfort; TORSION provides adaptive midfoot support; GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; miCoach compatible; This product is part of the Better Place Program: products built in a sustainable way to make the world a better place
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatomically correct areas. GEOFIT™ provides enhanced comfort and an improved fit on your every step.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.