Adizero Tempo 6 Shoes
Made to help you run over the wall, these men's shoes have a breathable air mesh upper with lightweight SPRINTWEB stability. They feature ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot to launch you forward, TORSION® SYSTEM midfoot support and a durable ADIWEAR™ outsole.
- Weight: 9.0 ounces (size 9)
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability; Welded SPRINTWEB for lightweight support and breathability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Extended TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Lightweight and responsive molded foam insole for cushioning
- LITESTRIKE EVA midsole is lighter than conventional midsoles; ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
Welded SPRINTWEB provides lightweight support and breathability.