adizero Boston 4 Shoes
Get a smooth run with these men's shoes. Designed with FORMOTION® that adapts to the ground, they have an air mesh upper and feature ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot for extra launch and TORSION® SYSTEM midfoot support.
- Weight: 9.5 ounces (size 9)
- FORMOTION® adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Air mesh upper for maximum breathability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Non-slip lining for comfort and performance; miCoach compatible
- ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions; Blown rubber outsole for lightweight grip and cushion
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.