Terrex Fast X Low GTX Shoes
The men’s adidas Terrex Fast X Low GTX shoes are built for fast hikes with a light, protective synthetic-and-mesh upper lined in waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®. The low-cut shoes have a TRAXION™ outsole built with Continental™ Rubber for extraordinary grip on slick surfaces. FORMOTION® in the heel enhances control.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (per shoe, size 9)
- adidas Outdoor FORMOTION® footwear is designed for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- High-abrasion mesh and synthetic upper materials for breathability and durability
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining; Speed lacing construction for fast and snug lacing
- TRAXION™ outsole provides the best grip and agility during fast activities; Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
An outsole cleat design that provides maximum grip in all directions without excessive pressure points on the foot.
FORMOTION™ is a heel system that is de-coupled allowing it to adapt to your individual running style. Your foot experiences a much smoother, balanced and natural touchdown with FORMOTION™ beneath your feet. FORMOTION™ Road is specifically designed for asphalt and even surfaces. It provides a more natural touchdown and transition from heel to toe.