Freefootball X-ite Synthetic IN Shoes
Get low with the boys' adidas Freefootball X-ite shoes. A low-to-the-ground, flexible outsole helps him gain speed, and the shoes' super-lightweight upper makes for better control for indoor soccer.
- Synthetic and mesh upper for light weight, breathability and flexibility
- Highly abrasion-resistant synthetic overlay for enhanced protection in the toe and heel area
- Air mesh lining for comfort and breathability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; Touch compound grid on the vamp and midfoot for enhanced ball touch and control
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Low-to-the-ground, flexible outsole with five-a-side stud configuration: speed toe studs, round forefoot centre studs and triangular TRAXION™ 2.0 studs for quick moves and perfect ball touch
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5Â by The adidas guy Great gift I got this as a gift for my little brother and he loved it. He loved the color and mesh panels on the sides of the shoes. The studs on the bottom of the shoe are the perfect size and not too large. The shoes are of great quality and grips multiple types of terrain very well. November 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Soccer Cole Awesome turf shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I play indoor on a turf field that supports outdoor shoes but these are far superior for this type of surface. Great flex, control and comfort. January 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 For My 9 Year old Kid... Bought these based upon looks, we got em and my son loved em and so did his buddies... As always, Quality, Endurance and Style. February 20, 2013
1-3 of 3