Top Ten 2000 Shoes
First released in 1979 as a premier basketball shoe, the adidas Top Ten 2000 leaves the '70s way behind and steps into a fresh millennial upgrade. From the light and durable synthetic leather upper to the hot new zigzag outsole, these junior kicks are all about fronting a wild style in the classroom, on the court and on the street.
- Synthetic leather upper for light weight and durability
- Lace-up closure
- Comfortable textile lining
- Injected EVA midsole for long-term lightweight cushioning
- Molded outsole for ultimate court feel
- NON MARKING rubber outsole