The last thing you need in a running shoe is more weight. That's why the adidas adiZero™ Ace is just 6.6 oz., rocks an air mesh upper for optimal ventilation and gears your feet up with TORSION® SYSTEM support and adiPRENE®+ forefoot propulsion.
- Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation; Non-slip lining for comfort and performance
- adiPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- adiPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact; Flex groove outsole for optimum forefoot flexibility
- adiWEAR® outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability; Quickstrike outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability
ADIPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability. The TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.