COLOMBIA JERSEY AND KIT FOR 2016
With a proud history of winning, and the current ranking of fourth in the world, Colombia is a force to be reckoned with. Colombia’s 2016 kit is a nod to the team’s past alongside adidas’ newest advanced performance features. The lightweight jersey was built keep players cool and dry for 90 minutes. The back of the neck has the phrase "Unidos por un pais" in tribute to the team’s legacy.
“Los Cafeteros” new soccer jerseys also feature:
● A two band neck design
● Shorter sleeves for a more casual look
● A larger federation crest on the left chest which contrasts with the white jersey
BEHIND THE JERSEY
The new white and V-neck jerseys were inspired by the iconic home jerseys worn by the national team in the 1940s and away jerseys of the 1970s and 1980s. Along with the primary white, navy and red accents matching the flag of Colombia add to the heritage of the look.
COLOMBIA FROM HEAD TO TOE – THE COMPLETE KIT
Rep your team and declare your loyalty with the complete 2016 Colombia Kit. The complete home kit features:
● White jerseys with red and navy accents Colombia Home Replica Jersey: Made from 100% recycled polyester, these replica jerseys keep you cool and dry with adidas ventilated climacool® technology.
● White with navy stripes Colombia Home Replica Shorts: Features breathable climacool®, 100% recycled polyester fabric.
● White with navy accents Colombia Home Replica Socks: Features mesh ventilation and anatomically placed cushioning for a comfortable, breathable fit.
WEAR WHAT THE PLAYERS WEAR
The new 2016 Authentic Colombian Federation jersey is designed for speed. The new jerseys are even lighter than before and are constructed with the new woven adizero 3.0 fabric and features a lightweight crest of the Colombia Football Federation. They have also engineered the back panel for improved ventilation to keep players like David Ospina and James Rodriguez cool and dry in the heat of the competition.