Select your size and we'll email you if it's back in stock
Thanks. We're on it!
We're sorry the size you're looking for isn't in stock. If this size becomes available again, we'll notify you at .
Sorry for the hold up!
This service is currently unavailable because of scheduled updates. Please try again soon.
ACE 16.1 Primeknit Firm Ground Boots
- Experience zero wear-in time with an adidas Primeknit upper that moulds perfectly to your foot the instant you slip it on
- Control the ball at high speed with a PURECUT laceless sock forefoot with no edges or overlays to get between you and the ball
- Control the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper that keeps the ball glued to your feet
- Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole
- Move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground (third- and fourth-generation artificial grass) with the TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment
You may also like
Each strand of Primeknit has been developed and designed to deliver everything you want from your upper.
The truly sock-like ankle fit streamlines the boots' connection to your foot for flawless fit.
Command the pitch with a specially-designed SPRINTFRAME.
BEHIND THE BOOT
COMPLETE YOUR LOOK
A knitted, one-piece foot wrap
How it works: The shaped, one-piece knit reduces waste and is seamless, light, breathable and supportive.