Terms and Conditions adidas london 2012 ticket competition
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition you (and your parent or legal guardians if applicable) agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, entrants must read and agree to the LOCOG Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase which can be accessed via http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html.
- The competition is open to all UK residents excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies and anyone to whom they are professionally connected. Any entrant aged 16 years and under must obtain parental consent to enter. Proof of age and proof of consent may be required.
- To enter the competition, between Thursday 5 April 2012 and Tuesday 5 June 2012, simply visit www.adidas.com/london2012tickets/debenhams, follow the on screen instructions and fill out all necessary personal details on the official entry form.
- No purchase necessary.
- One (1) entry per person. If more than one entry is received, only the first entry will be accepted.
- There will be one (1) prize winner who will win two (2) London 2012 Olympic Games event tickets (“Event Tickets”), for the winner and one (1) guest, to attend a Men and Women’s Swimming event on Thursday 2 August 2012 (“Event”). Exact Event details to be confirmed by the Promoters at a later date.
- The Promoters shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winner and/or their guest over and above the prize (including, without limitation, travel, accommodation, food and drink).
- The winner, if aged 16 years or under, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must use the guest ticket.
- The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the prize described above cannot be provided to the winner.
- The winner will be selected at random by the Promoters from all correctly completed and submitted entries on or around Tuesday 5 June 2012 and the Promoters will notify the winner by telephone or email on or around Tuesday 19 June 2012. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of being notified or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- Details of the winner’s name and location will be available between Tuesday 19 June 2012 and Tuesday 3 July 2012 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to adidas (UK) Limited, Customer Care, PO Box 1512, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 3YB.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters will liaise with the winner regarding delivery of the prize.
- The Promoters will pay for delivery of the Event Tickets to the winner although the Promoters will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service provider or courier.
- In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the prize to the winner, the winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available and a substitute winner may be selected.
- All Event Tickets remain the property of the Promoters and are issued subject to any applicable London 2012 Olympic Games event venue regulations. The winner agrees and shall procure that their guest agrees to keep the Event Tickets safe and in good condition as no replacement tickets will be issued if any ticket is lost or stolen.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Any entries not meeting the above criteria shall be invalid. The Promoters will not be liable for any entries which are not received or which are corrupted for any reason.
- The Promoters shall not be liable in the event that the Event does not take place.
- The winner agrees and shall procure that their guest agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use their prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including, without limitation, placing the prize on an internet auction site).
- The winner and their guest must act responsibly at all times during the Event. The Promoters and/or Event venue representatives shall be entitled to prevent any person from attending or remove any person from the Event if either deems the behaviour of that person unsuitable.
- By entering, you agree that if you are chosen as the prize winner you will allow the Promoters to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for publicity, news and promotional purposes in any and all media during this and any future promotions or advertising.
- The Promoters will use the information which you provide or which it obtains from their dealings with you, to administer the competition. The Promoters may also use it to tell you about their products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of their products and customer relationships. If you are happy for the Promoters to use your information for such purpose, then please indicate this by ticking the relevant box(es) on the entry form.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(1) adidas (UK) Limited, The adidas Centre, Pepper Road, Stockport, SK7 5SA; and
(2) Debenhams PLC, 1 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 0AA.