Terrex Fast X
When you're moving fast and light on the trail, these men’s technical hiking boots help keep your feet stable and protected. An outdoor-specific FORMOTION® design delivers stability and motion control on steep descents, with a close, flexible fit. ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot keeps you moving efficiently, while ADIPRENE® at the heel cushions rocky impacts. For extraordinary, high-speed grip on rugged, slippery terrain, a Continental™ Rubber outsole helps you stay locked onto the trail.
- Weight: 420 g (per shoe in size UK 8.5)
- adidas Outdoor FORMOTION® footwear is designed for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- Synthetic and textile upper for durable comfort
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; OrthoLite® moisture-wicking sockliner
- PRO-MODERATOR™ medial support device prevents overpronation; ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- TRAXION™ outsole for maximum grip during fast and athletic hikes in rugged terrain; Continental™ Rubber for optimal grip in wet conditions