Loose dirt particles will be gathered up by the water droplets as they roll, leaving a clean and dry surface.
The rounder the droplets the faster the water moves off the lens. Hydrophobic technology keeps the droplets rounder so they repel faster.
benefits – clear vision because of hydrophobic coating
- neither water drops, nor dust, nor dirt remain on the lens
- no salt on the lens
- slippery lens surface is easier to clean
- no salt deposits on the lens
- no static electrical charge; dust and dirt will not be attracted
- less fingerprints on the lens